Monday, October 29, 2012

More Workspaces

After I did this post the other day, I realized that I hadn't posted some new finds for beautiful office spaces.  I hope you find some inspiration here today!


Brooke Shields' Manhattan home, photographed by William Waldron

stylish kitchen office

architect Stan Dixon's office from Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles

jason urrutia: Urrutia Design - Office

A lovely studio space.

.

Suzanne Kasler

the adventures of tartanscot™: "Antiques in a Modern Home . . . ".....Over the Moon Room

Balinese table at Petersham Nurseries, UK; Mark Whitfield photo

Lonny Magazine June/July 2012 | Photography by Patrick Cline; Interior Design by Ron Marvin

Stylish office...

Providence Ltd Design - ProvidenceLtdDesign -

David Michael Miller / Candelaria Design Ass.


mix of antique and contemporary!

rustic,

eclectic home office by Susan Hopkins


Any favorites?

Sources and more workspace inspiration can be found here.

12 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

I give up trying to find a favorite! So many beauties here, Barbara.
Thank you for sharing, and Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Robyn said...

Wow, I love them all, Barbara, but #2 and #6 are especially beautiful. Lovely to see on this rainy, windy Monday morning.

Kim said...

Love the images. I am currently searching for a desk chair for a client and you brought me some inspiration this morning! Thank you! xo

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Such lovely spaces... I especially like a creative art gallery display in a home office.
Thanks for sharing, Barbara!

I Dream Of said...

Love a little office inspiration as I start a busy day! My desk is piled so high that I'm currently working on the island in our kitchen - time to edit and get my own space back.
Have a lovely week, Barbara! XO

Thoughts on Design said...

If I had known you were going to post a picture of my office, I would have tidied up the drawings :-) Seriously, Sally and I had just hung from a conference call with a client and we were talking about work spaces when your post came in... Stylistically, they're a 2,3 or 7.

Personally, the image with the arched doors and table desk beyond is terrific! Love the architecture.

Cheers,
John

michele said...

love the idea of a ledge for pictures/art. would work so well for someone like me who likes to change it out all the time.

i would take any of those pretty spaces though!

michele

Garden, Home and Party said...

Barbara,
I think I could concentrate and get lots done in any of these beautiful work spaces. I really like the rustic one with the beams and windows.
Karen

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hum, favorites...almost all of them!

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

I love the one with the French doors and the big urn, and the one below that is stunning too and the one below that as well. In fact pretty much all of them! x Sharon

meenal@ maison marigold said...

#1, 7 & 9 are just fabulous..so different in style but perfect in their own way..and that table in #8...I DIE!! thanks for this beautiful beautiful post! xx meenal

Blake Mitchell said...

Whew! All these designs are breathtaking! But among all those, I love the design showed in the 15th photo. It is very unusual. I wonder if there is a rudimentary designed office in the corporate office today.


Blake Mitchell

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...