Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Daily Dose of Beautiful

This will be a quick post for today.  We are hosting some family who flew in from Germany for a visit, so my attention is focused elsewhere, but you know that doesn't stop me from tracking down a few beautiful shots for inspiration.  I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite things for today!



Beautiful Foyer....aidan gray and all..

.


herringbone brick inside fireplace / mediterranean living room by Carson Poetzl, Inc.

well...phuket.


great character


paper covered books, white calligraphy.

All my favs - comfy chair, books, artwork, bar, beautiful shelving

beautiful

Stroheim Ad for 2012

pretty

10 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

Beautiful rooms but you really got me with the last image it's stunning. Enjoy your visit with your friends!

XX
Debra~

cindh said...

How you find such beautiful images for each and every post...you amaze me!

The enchanted home said...

Wow you tracked down some real beauties Barbara, a few I must pin. That first one and the one on the ocean...wow!! Enjoy your company:)

debra @ 5th and state said...

barbara
you always amaze with your images which are all so unique
have fun with your family
xo
debra

Splendid Sass said...

Barbara-
You have outdone yourself today! This images are stunning. I am pinning half of them!
Enjoy your company.
Happy Saturday.
Teresa
xoxo

Haus and Home said...

wow such beautiful images! loved the light wooden room!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Barbara, wonderful images! I had to pin some.

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics. I love the lighting and shadows in the first one. Those colours are so warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

michele said...

i always find inspiration here, barbara. thanks for so much lovely and have a wonderful visit!

michele

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

The "layers" in the first picture are gorgeous. Too much pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...