Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today I'm loving...

...this unusual countertop material from Caesarstone. I don't know if it's new, but it's new to me.  I think a little would be enough so the room didn't get too busy, but implemented tastefully this could make quite a bold and beautiful statement...



This would make such a sexy bar counter, set against a mirrored wall...


This would look great as a kitchen island and I love that it has brown and grays as rooms transition more and more to gray elements. 
It reminds me of the petrified wood my childhood friend and I would search for (and find) in the forests around our homes...it's such cool stuff.


This would be so crisp and pretty in a bath - I'd even use it in my perfect bath!

So, what do you think?
Go easy on me if this is old news to all of you...I haven't been in any type of kitchen/bath stores in the US for over four years...:)




3 comments:

The enchanted home said...

That is so pretty.....just saw it on a small bar and it was incredible looking, illuminated from the bottom, it resembled a small jewel.

Anonymous said...

love these as countertops..quite gorgeous materials..the last one is exceptionally pretty..would even work well as table tops for a coffee table or bar top table..
gorgeous..
maureen

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Hey Barbra! Love the new ceaserstone!! Agreed it would be a bit much everywhere but an island or bar would be perfect!!

Tiffany {living savvy}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...