Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Urban Doll House

Today I am guest posting on a really fun series for Naomi at Design Manifest.  I love her creative and savvy style, her humorous writing, and down to earth approach to design...her blog is a keeper for sure! 



Noami loves a variety of design styles, so she decided to start a series creating "doll houses", comprised of a mix of whatever styles, colors and eras strike her fancy. You can check out her first awesome doll house here.

Sounds like every design-obsessed little girl's dream, right?  It is definitely mine...so much so that I asked Noami if I could play along, making my own doll house - in the city. Luckily for me, she agreed! 

Here is the entry to my doll house - head over to Naomi's blog to see the rest, and to discover her wonderful blog (if you aren't already reading it daily).



By the way, I guess this is my time for guest blogging.  Suddenly lots of things that have been in the works are coming together!  More guest posts are coming up!

7 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

I'm going to take a look! :-)

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

I'm going to take a look! :-)

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Sounds like a great series! Popping over there now!

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

What a doll house...Wow! And just catching up. I love your fabulous bath ideas. Nothing better than a luxurious Master bath. Mona

Anonymous said...

lovely entrance..love the stone facade entry...on my way over to see the rest..
maureen

quintessence said...

Looks lovely - will pop over to take a look!!

Rachael @ Roco Rennie said...

Supper excited this sounds fun - heading ove straight away xx hope your well xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...